Heritage Audio R.A.M. System 5000 Monitorkontroller Sereo/5.1
- Consists on a wireless remote and a main rack mounted unit with classic look.
- Talkback is also wireless!
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo use. Unit is 5.1 ready without buying any external add ons!
- 4 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4 analog input in stereo mode.
- 1 pair of unbalanced inputs in RCA connectors.
- Wolfon WM8741 24 bit/192 Khz DAC selectable between AES/EBU, SPDIF and Toslink.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on DSUB connectors, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- 1 5.1 OUTPUT plus 2 more stereo ones in 5.1 mode.
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs, including the 5.1 one.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for all the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions available.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- Remote includes a long life battery, rechargeable via USB cable. Main unit includes a charging dock.
With audiophile grade sound quality in mind and feature sets tailored for studios of all kinds, sizes and budgets, the RAM systems, at their core, allow the user to switch between reference monitors while maintaining the highest level of signal integrity.
In addition to monitor switching, the RAM systems offer a slew of added features such as ultrahigh current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones – high or low impedance – without any coloration or noise.
All of the models share the same state of the art technology and core analog audio path, from the smallest RAM System 500, to the full featured, 5.1 ready, RAM System 5000.
Employing gold plated relay switching throughout as their working principle – including a 64step relay ladder attenuator system for the master level – the RAM systems offer flexibility and sonics usually found only on systems costing far more.