Heritage Audio R.A.M. System 500 Monitorkontroller
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 96 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talkback, with console like management, including Talback to Cue, Talback to Mix and talkback to All.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.
With audiophile grade sound quality in mind and feature sets tailored for studios of all kinds, sizes and budgets, the RAM systems, at their core, allow the user to switch between reference monitors while maintaining the highest level of signal integrity.
In addition to monitor switching, the RAM systems offer a slew of added features such as ultrahigh current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones – high or low impedance – without any coloration or noise.
All of the models share the same state of the art technology and core analog audio path, from the smallest RAM System 500, to the full featured, 5.1 ready, RAM System 5000.
Employing gold plated relay switching throughout as their working principle – including a 64step relay ladder attenuator system for the master level – the RAM systems offer flexibility and sonics usually found only on systems costing far more.