Colin Broad TMC-1- XMON Monitor Control
(Enet versjon som er oppgraderbar)
The TMC-1 is available for four different systems, the Avid XMon, DAD
The four main objectives with the TMC-1 remote
1) Make the best possible monitor control interface
2) Provide a unified user interface for all systems, large and small.
3) Include Talkback, Listen back, and cue sends
4) Include automation features for ADR and ISDN
With more than 5,000 sold the XMon must be one of the most available
monitoring units available. Unfortunately unless you are using an
appropriate console the XMon is probably just taking
up space in the store room.
Special features of this controller include
* ADR-style control of Talkback, Listen-back, Studio L/S and Control
Room L/S from play and record GP Inputs or LTC and MTC inputs.
* Stem style monitoring with 2 eight channel stems and up to 4 stereo stems
* Facilitate monitoring of the Studio L/S send via stereo input 4