Trinnov D-MON 4 Monitoring Processor
Trinnov’s Processors Series with comprehensive functions & processings for integrated and advanced monitoring:
- Full Audio Routing Matrix with instant recall and 0 latency assignment;
- Internal Mixer from 8 to 16 configurable buses; assignable Intercom control;
- Comprehensive and intuitive web Control Panel (Source & Speaker selection, Level/mute/dim, Intercoms, Headphones,…) that any connected device can access (Chrome browser recommended);
- Full Eucon & Midi compliance (other protocols to come) with the free DMon App (MacOS);
- All Optimizer® functions for best Room Correction from Stereo to 7.1 Speaker Sets;
- SmartMeter® software in option for accurate Time-Code aware Loudness metering and processing features.
Monitor control could look very simple to many, but when it comes to
managing all the various mixing situations that a sound engineer has to
face day after day, he has to get as much power and flexibility as
Not only does he have to switch from monitoring 7.1 to a stereo mix
without any loss of transient, power response or bandwidth, but also to
provide musicians with different foldbacks, communicate with them,
and/or run a special sub-group into external gear as an insert or
connect, in seconds, the producer’s smartphone to share his latest song,
and so on…
The D-Mon® Series is specifically designed to combine power, fast-and-easy usage and flexibility.
The D-Mon Series… In every processor a world-unique combination of features:
- both Analog and Digital professional inputs and outputs, providing the most pristine sound quality;
- facilities to connect the processor via Ethernet and/or Midi and host almost any protocol to communicate with a large number of other studio equipments;
- a Switching Matrix to route all signals easily and make any patch set in seconds;
- an internal Mixer which can create various sum of stems, main or aux mix, discrete inputs that come in;
- the amazing and world-reknown Optimizer® to make the perfect tuning of the loudpseaker sets to the studio acoustics;
- in option, the SmartMeter® for the most possible efficient Loudness Metering.
The MULTI-PURPOSE I/O connector
Nothing more than the Multi-Purpose Input/Output connector proves how
much the D-Mon® is in touch with the real world of professionals.
- Midi, Headphones output, Talk-Back input are wired just like the famous Icon control surfaces, allowing to replace an X-Mon® in a complete seamless way;
- Time-Code is available as a LTC input when you’re running the SmartMeter® to make a Loudness metering session never more effective than ever;
- GPIOs are located there too, so linking to other equipements for synchronizing switches, lights or a simple pedal is immediate and easy.
In & out for now and the future
Input & Output configuration depends on models, but all of them
cover the needs of recording or mastering studios, post-production rooms
and film mixing suites.
- up to 16 Digital IOs (AES), enabling any surround sound engineer, drive not only his main mix but also all feeds (like aux sends, sub-groups or stems) within the best possible resolution and sample rate (up to 96kHz);
- a switchable 8-channel Digital Insert to hook up an external processing and make instant A/B comparisons or the mastering final cut;
- up to 8 Analog Inputs able to be assigned as a Cue, the Talk-back or just used as external sources to be converted to digital for whatever reason;
- from 12 to 16 Analog Outputs offer all possibilities to address multiple sets of loudspeakers, headphones and outboard gears, all at the same time.