Waves SoundGrid Server One-C
One-C is a compact, lightweight and durable DSP unit, custom-designed and optimized to relieve your computer of plugin processing. Run hundreds of Waves plugins in real time, live or in the studio — using only half the width of a standard rack.
Whether you're mixing a live show or tracking overdubs in the studio, real-time plugin processing is a must. The One-C server gives you exactly that and does it at lightning-fast speeds: latency as low as 0.8 ms at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
The latest generation of Waves’s SoundGrid servers boasts a new sleek industrial design built for elegance and durability. One-C now features LED indicators for easy network and temperature monitoring, plus sturdy RAM positioning that secures your mixing experience wherever you are.
One-C is fitted into a rugged all-metal 2U casing which is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack. You can rack-mount a single server using rack ears, or mount two servers side-by-side using a rack shelf.
Small enough so you can easily take it with you to any production or session, the One-C server allows you to mix plugin-rich sessions anywhere you go.
- Adds more processing power to your system
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Quiet fan design: fan speed auto-adjusts based on CPU temperature
- NEW: Powerful Intel® 10th Generation i3-10300
- NEW: Sleek new industrial design
- NEW: Enhanced with sturdy RAM positioning for added reliability
- NEW: LED indicators for easy network & temperature monitoring
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector8 GB RAM
- Use with any SoundGrid interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect: See complete instructions