The eSMART BG-DU-REG is a compact and lightweight powering box with 8 protected outputs, 3 locking switches, a full featured fuel gauge and power regulators.
This product was designed for use in large sound bags or small location carts. The power distributor can be connected to any battery type (SLA, NI-MH or LI-ION) and the fuel gauge provides all the informations required to monitor the battery’s state of charge (voltage, current, power, etc…).
The eSMART BG-DU-REG uses an internal coulomb counter and a calibration routine to measure the battery’s true capacity and display it’s remaining capacity in real time. This power distributor is also fully compatible with our full line of Li-XXwh smart batteries.
- Real time monitoring of the batterie’s SOC : remaining capacity (%), run time estimation, battery voltage, power consumption, power and coulomb counter
- 8 switchable outputs using 3 locking switches
- Polyswitch 2.5A resetable fuses on each output
- A blinking LED indicates when the battery capacity falls below 10 %
- Compatible with any battery ranging from 11 to 18V
- Hirose locking connectors
- Connecteurs de sorties Hirose 4
- Compact and lightweight : (300g , 85x120x30mm)
- 2 x fully isolated 12V/12W outputs on 2 Hirose connectors – these outputs can help resolving ground loops issues
- 1 x 9V/18W output on 2 Hirose connectors – these outputs can be used to power wireless receivers and transmitters