The Amphion Two18 Studio Monitors is
the number one choice for a number of A-list composers, sound
engineers, and producers. The Two18 monitors provide them the confidence
that their work will translate accurately to the outside world. These
loudspeakers provide a neutral presentation, with a phase-accuracy and
imaging that is second to none.
Whether you are composing, tracking, mixing, or mastering, the Two18
studio monitors are the perfect tool to assist you finishing your work
both faster as well as achieving premium results. These transparent and
elegantly-truthful studio monitors are perfectly balanced, and easily
respond to any acoustic environment, personal tastes, or music genre.
The Two18 monitor provides very clear definition – particularly space
and sonic placement, and even frequency response and dynamic changes.
They remain full and sonically constant at lower listening levels,
making them ideal for long-haul mix or mastering sessions. The Two18
studio monitors provide exceptionally precise imaging and a wide sweet
spot, keeping the sound well-balanced even when you move around the
Amphion’s Two18 is a high-end passive monitor that employs
custom-designed drivers, a high-density Corian waveguide, and a sealed
enclosure with a passive radiator to deliver natural, transparent and
un-hyped sound. The dual LF/MF drivers work in tandem with precise phase
alignment to reproduce a wide sonic range with exceptional accuracy.
- Flagship monitor of the Amphion range, and its supreme nearfield performer in the studio
- Delivers unsurpassed levels of detail, 3D depth, stereo width, phase/frequency response
- Delivers consistent mix translation, removing insecurities regarding frequency or end-results
- Operating principle: Two-way, passive radiators
- Drivers: 1? (25 mm) titanium tweeter; 6½” (180 mm) aluminum woofer
- Weight: 18 kg (40 lb)
- Crossover point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 2.83 V/1 m
- Frequency response: 39 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Power recommendation: 50 - 200 W
- Handmade in Finland