Merging+Anubis Lydkort & Monitorkontroller
From the initial recording through to the final
master, there are specific “missions” that require precision and control. If
your mission of the day is to create a great mix, you need to be in complete
control of your monitoring: reference monitors, nearfields, headphones,
sources, surround mix, downmix, etc. Anubis gives you that “Mission Control” in
a single, compact device that has unrivalled capabilities defined by the
software application. But this is only one mission, MERGING+ANUBIS allows the
user to choose the Mission Controller app that fits the task. Today, Anubis
offers a first mission – ANUBIS+MONITOR.
What you buy today can
offer more tomorrow. Anubis is already planned to implement two missions with
more to follow. Each will put you in control of the tasks you want to
accomplish. Today a control room or an on-location monitor controller, tomorrow
a music studio or live event interface, the day after, it could be something
else that allows you to succeed in your mission. Booting up between missions
completely changes the user interface and the function of Anubis. Plug-ins will
be released to aid whatever workflow is required. Your investment is protected,
your missions are secured!
room, editing room, mastering room, location recording, opera house, OB vans:
countless situations, one mission: Monitor!
Music studios, home studios, recording
studios, live concerts, on-stage monitoring: countless situations, one mission:
Anubis not only offers exceptional in-the-box features, it also
allows for expanding its capabilities to any other RAVENNA/AES67 devices on the
network. From stereo to 22.2 monitoring, from a four-piece rock band to a full
symphony orchestra, Anubis puts you in control of any situation, from one meter
from your equipment to kilometers away, directly from its superb touch screen
or on your tablet or computer through its built-in web server.
Your Anubis might look very small, but it has everything built-in to
become a giant… Just with the tip of your finger on its touch screen you have
access and control of the I/Os from any other Merging device on the network. We
also provide you similar ability to connect the IOs from any other compatible
AES67 device, this extends it to something massive. “Pairing” these other
devices allows Anubis to extend its I/O as if they were built-in. Anubis can
reserve all or part of these paired devices, make them available to other users
on the network and/or secure them for your own recording needs. With its
internal DSP, Anubis can manage as many as 256x256 signal paths. Awesome power!
need a larger or more complicated RAVENNA/AES67 network configuration,
involving devices from other vendors, DAWs, consoles, or simply multiple Anubis
all together, Anubis integrates into existing ANEMAN controlled ecosystems very
simply. ANEMAN unlocks the huge potential of a large network with an intuitive
and powerful User Interface.
broadcast is the technology of now but there are standards to observe.
Anubis has been designed from the outset to be ST2110 compliant, but some
broadcasters are adhering to ST2022. No problem for Anubis. Merging’s
experience in being a key part of IP Showcase events for years and being a
member of AIMS Alliance, means we keep abreast of the developments in broadcast
connectivity, discovery and control. Mission protected!
only allows monitoring analog or digital inputs, it also allows directly
monitoring any AES67/RAVENNA stream on your network. In a fast-moving industry
toward network audio, Anubis is the perfect investment to monitor your
traditional audio sources today and add network audio monitoring tomorrow… with
the same ergonomics: no complicated sysadmin tools required, just point your
stream in a coherent list and select it like any other sources.
This ultra-mobile and stylish unibody case offers astonishing A/D
performance with a dynamic range of 139dB with equally impressive mic pres. Our
pristine D/A technology ensures that you hear what your project deserves.
Anubis come in two variants: Anubis Pro gives you exceptional performance up to
192kHz. If your mission is working in true high-resolution, Anubis Premium
offers up to 384kHz and DXD plus DSD flavors up to 256. What else would you
expect from Merging!
headphone circuit! Merging has invested great efforts in designing our best
ever headphone preamplifier, offering the precision you need to evaluate your
mix whatever the sample rate.
engineered with the latest generation converter technology, coupled with 28
years of experience in designing excellence reference quality. A 32bit signal
path from input to output via the mixer, combined with the latest circuit
design, its short audio signal path decreases the latency and improves the
power distribution. Phenomenal performance at any sample rate!
32BIT A/D CIRCUITRY.
Not only does this
provide huge dynamic range with ample headroom, but you can control the gain
independently for different circuits with clickless steps. It also allows for
software add-ons. Creative innovation!
Every input has a
separate split gain control for sending them to different paths. Typically, one
for the recording device and one for the FOH.
not a piece of bent metal with a few knobs on the top. It may be a small
desktop unit, but it is beautifully crafted from a single piece of aluminium.
Inside is a miracle of production engineering under the guidance of masters of
the miniature, Sonosax. Swiss
engineering at its best!
Anubis is designed to go where you do. Its rugged design and
carry case with a weight of 950gr and dimensions of 200 x 128 x 40mm, make it
ideal for stuffing in a backpack. It fits easily on your desktop or can be
mounted on a microphone stand.
Merging has a reputation for getting it right when it comes to
audio quality and we have years of experience. It would be surprising if Anubis
was any less than the best we can achieve. Great sound is only part of the
story, just look at the performance measurements.
The Anubis interface has two analog high quality combo
connectors, and an additional two front line/instrument analog inputs. On the
output side, you get two gold plated XLR and two TRS jacks. In addition, there
are two independent stereo headphone jacks with the best quality amplification
we have ever done. There is also MIDI IO or GPIO and the all-important
REDUNDANT POWER OPTIONS
Anubis is small and compact, it can be powered by its main
PSU or / and from PoE (Power over Ethernet) making it a reliable redundant
powered device. The input voltage range offers the possibility to use a wide
range of power supply such as a battery.
The Monitor Mission is designed for
professional applications where superior monitoring capabilities are truly
mission critical. No matter how small your studio, monitoring matters. State of
the art features that are the standard of today have been carefully integrated,
while unique and future proof capabilities were specifically added to the
feature set to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
MONITOR FOR EVERYONE.
The concept of software-based Missions allows for designing very
versatile and highly dedicated applications, upgradable in time, and precisely
targeting the requirements of multiple markets. The Monitor Mission is the
central node of all Music and Recording Studios, its extreme sound quality
fulfils the essential requirement of all Mastering Studios, its large number of
supported surround formats will please all Film and TV Post Studios, its AoIP
standards support makes it the perfect choice for Broadcast Studios, OB Vans or
Editing Rooms, while its compactness and robustness make it the ideal choice
for Location Recording and Live Events monitoring.
- Mastering grade Preamp and Amp
- Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro)
- Sampling rate up to 384kHz/DXD (Premium only)
- DSD support up to DSD256 (Premium only)
- Direct Monitoring of DAW running on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Direct AES67/RAVENNA Sources monitoring
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources
- Cough Cut on every input
- All state of the art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, etc…)
EASE OF OPERATION.
- Comprehensive user interface through the integrated multi-touch display
- Dedicated buttons for Volume control, Monitors selection, Talkback and Mute with customization support
- Advanced user interface through any tablet or web browser
- Dedicated and configurable metering page for sources and monitors
- Flexible Talkback with built-in or external microphones and control
- Footswitch support
VERSATILE AND SCALABLE.
- In-the-box monitoring with ultimate analogue specifications:
- · Up to 4 Monitors
- · Up to 4 Sources
- · Up to 4 Cues Mixes with ultra-low latency
- · Up to 2 Headphones
- · Built-in Dual Gain 32bit Preamp circuitry on all inputs
· AD split feature on all inputs: Each one of the 4 Anubis input channels can be split and thus have its independent gain and cut feature This allows the separation of the inputs between the FOH and the Monitoring engineer, as well useful if you want to perform a live stage line check while cutting the FOH feed.
- · Exceptional quality and very powerful Headphone Amp suitable for ultra-low to very high impedance headphones (near zero impedance output)
- Expandable I/O through Hapi or Horus:
- · Up to 8 Monitors capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 32 channels)
- · Up to 128 Sources capable of up to 22.2 (maximum 128 channels)
- · Up to 8 Cues
- · Up to 256 additional Analogue I/Os
- · Up to 256 additional MADI, AES3, SPDIF I/Os
- · Up to 256 additional AES67/RAVENNA
- · Up to 256 additional Pro Tools HD I/Os
- o In-the-box I/O pairing management with Merging devices
- o Any other AES67/RAVENNA devices pairing using ANEMAN
MANAGEMENT AND SPEAKER ALIGNMENT
· Freely configurable crossover filters on every speaker
· Trim Level and time alignment delay for every speaker and
· Time alignment / Lip sync delay up to 200ms