Pro Tools | MTRX Studio
Lydinterface med FANTASTISK bra AD/DA, Digital formatkonverter, Matrix lydrouter og Monitorkontroller
Bring creative efficiency to your studio with powerful I/O, monitoring, and routing capabilities in an all-in-one audio interface. Pro Tools | MTRX™ Studio simplifies your signal flow, providing connections to all your gear. Route any input to any output. Customize monitor profiles with integrated speaker tuning. Outfit any room in your facility for Dolby Atmos mixing. And get ultra-low latency monitoring when tracking and mixing with Pro Tools® | HDX or HD Native
- Streamline your studio with an interface that combines I/O, routing, and monitoring in one
- Get the versatility and advantages of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact interface
- Capture and hear every audio nuance through DAD’s precision audio converters and premium mic preamps
- Connect your devices to a variety of I/O—from analog and ADAT, to Dante and DigiLink
- Bring Dolby Atmos mixing to any room with 7.1.4 monitoring capabilities and 64 channels of Dante I/O
- Route multichannel Dante audio across multiple rooms and devices with the 512 x 512 matrix
- Remotely control MTRX Studio directly from any EUCON™-enabled control surface or Pro Tools | Ultimate
- Optimize your monitoring environment with built-in speaker calibration, supporting everything from mono to immersive audio, including 7.1.4
STREAMLINE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH A SINGLE INTERFACE
Pro Tools | MTRX Studio is a versatile I/O, monitoring, and routing solution that packs immense function in a compact form, consolidating multiple devices in your signal chain. From recording and monitoring, to routing audio across multiple rooms and devices, tuning speakers, creating monitor profiles, and folding down mixes, it’s the ideal centerpiece for professional music and audio post facilities of all sizes.
CONNECT ALL YOUR GEAR
With its ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink™, and ADAT—MTRX Studio makes it easy to connect all your outboard gear to a single interface, consolidate your studio, and simplify your signal chain. Declutter your signal flow and save rack space with a reliable all-in-one solution that provides extensive routing flexibility and workflow possibilities
MIX AND MONITOR DOLBY ATMOS
MTRX Studio provides 64 channels of Dante I/O, enabling you to send audio over Ethernet and interface with a Dolby Atmos renderer for immersive mixing. It also provides 18 channels of analog I/O for 7.1.4 and higher monitoring. And its built-in SPQ speaker calibration lets you tune your room to ensure an accurate monitoring environment for any speaker format, enabling more precise panning and object placement.
BOOST EFFICIENCY WITH UNMATCHED INTEGRATION
With its flexible digital patchbay and tight integration with Pro Tools | Ultimate™ and Avid® control surfaces, MTRX Studio eliminates many manual tasks, keeping you in your creative flow—and in your seat. From switching inputs and patching in processors, to taking remote control of all sources, routing, and monitoring, MTRX Studio streamlines your workflow for faster turnaround.
- Configurability Static I/O configuration
- Mic/Instrument inputs 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Line I/O 16 x 16 (DB25)
- ADAT I/O 16 x 16
- Dante I/O 64 x 64
- DigiLink I/O Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Dedicated monitor outputs 2 x 1/4" Headphone outputs 2 x 1/4"
- Cross-point digital matrix 512 x 512
- Summing matrix with monitor profiles 256 x 16
- Monitor Groups Fold Downs Group Formats
- Integrated speaker calibration Built-in SPQ speaker processing with 256 filters on 16 channels; delay management adjustable up to 150 ms per channel
EUCON integration Yes
System sync Word Clock and Loop Sync via BNC connectors; Dante Sync
Supported sample rates 44.1 kHz–192 kHz
Power supply Single
Chassis 1U 19" rack-mountable unit
- Pro Tools | MTRX Studio audio interface
- Pro | Mon 3 monitoring control
- DADman software
- DigiLink Mini cable
- DigiLink I/O License
- AC power cable