Motu UltraLite AVB Lydkort og AVB nettverksinterface
The UltraLite AVB provides flexible and mobile
operation through USB2 or AVB Ethernet connectivity to your computer, with
professional audio quality at sample rates up to 192 kHz and all the I/O you
need, including two mic inputs, two hi-Z guitar inputs, six line-level analog
inputs, eight analog outputs, optical digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone
Housed in a rugged, portable enclosure you can take
anywhere, the UltraLite AVBis equally
well-suited for studio and stage, with
or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the
UltraLite AVB provides 18 separate inputs and outputs, for a total of 36 I/O
Connect all of your studio gear, including
microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards,
drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices. Record,
monitor, route and processall of these live inputs using the on-board
48-channel large console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain
on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven effects processing to inputs, outputs
and busses, independent of your host computer. Add Classic Reverb™ with lengths
up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ, modeled
vintage compression,and gating.
After recording and mixing in the studio, unplug the
UltraLite AVB from the computer and take it on the road for operation as a
stand-alone mixer with effects. Connect an Apple Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router
with a standard Ethernet cableand control everything from your smartphone and
tablet — or both at the same time.
- Through AVB Ethernet, connect another MOTU AVB interface for more I/O — or connect to an expanded MOTU AVB network with multiple interfaces and computers.
- Control everything from your favorite web browser running on your laptop,tablet and smartphone connected wirelessly or locally to the audio network.
- From studio to stage, the UltraLite AVB delivers exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 18 x 18 USB/AVB audiointerface with 36 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic inputs, 2guitar inputs, 6 line inputs, 8 line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 18 outputs.
- Best-in-class audio quality — 117 dB dynamic range on analog outputs represents best-in-class analog audio performance for mobile recording.
- DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-inputdigital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, access to 32 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- Modeled vintage effects processing— Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2Acompressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB network.
- Stand-alone operation with wireless control — Connect an Apple® Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects.
- Universal connectivity — Connects to your computer with standard AVB Ethernet or audio class compliant hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software.
- Web app control from any device — Control everything fromyour favorite web browser on a laptop, tablet and smartphone connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
- System expansion — Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M, 16A, 24Ai, 24Ao, etc.) with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
- AVB audio networking — Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O. Access hardware settings from a simple and convenient menu.
- AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bitrecording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering.