Glensound AoIP22 ADDA, Dante/AES67 og POE
Robust Location Two Channel Bi-Directional Audio Interface
- 2 balanced analogue audio inputs on XLR connectors
- 2 balanced analogue audio outputs on XLR connectors
- Neutrik Ethercon RJ45 network connector
- Connection to Dante / AES67 network for control and configuration
- 44.1 - 96kS/s Dante network interface
- 48kS/s AES67 network interface
- Simple AoIP audio interface for professional location work
- Robust, reliable lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Rubber feet & cable tie mounting points
- Powered by PoE
- 12v DC
Packaged in a small & rugged format and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications.
The AoIP22 is designed to easily and quickly interface existing analogue equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation.
Robust proven construction techniques, simple reliable interface and excellent specification will help make your technician’s life hassle free, whilst the low cost and long asset life will keep the accountant satisfied.
EASY TO USE
Dante® Controller by Audinate is a free application that controls all your Dante® enabled devices on your network.
It will automatically find the AoIP22 and allow you, just by the click of a mouse, to route audio circuits to/ from it.
Dante® network audio has become very popular because it just works and it’s so easy to use. Yet underneath the simple trouble free setup is a very sophisticated Audio over IP (AoIP) protocol working in real time across standard network switches with clever digital clock synchronisation to keep all equipment working in perfect harmony.
If the AoIP22 is to be sat on a desk or the back of a workbench, the fitted rubber feet will stop it sliding around.
CABLE TIE HOLES
All four front corners of the AoIP22 feature large extremely strong holes that are ideal for threading cable ties through. This makes temporarily installing the unit in out of the way locations very easy.