Avid Pro Tools HDX viderefører arven med det absolutt beste arbeidsverktøyet man kan ha innen musikkinnspilling og postproduksjon med stødig driftssikkerhet og enestående ytelse. Med HDX får du et skikkelig løft i lydkvalitet og forbedret driftssikkerhet fordi det er tilpasset nye MC/PC OS og maskinvare. HDX har DSP kraft på kortet for miks med AAX DSP plugins og en ekstremt lav latency på 0,7 ms gjennom DAW. Dette gir en for optimal lytting for musikere samt minimal forsinkelse ved ekstern summering. HDX kan utvides til flere enn 64 IO og kortene kan settes i chassis fra Magma og Sonnet.
Pro Tools® | HDX is the hardware engine extension of Pro Tools | Ultimate™ software, delivering the DSP power, scalability, and reliable performance that make the most demanding music and audio post-production workflows possible. Take on the largest sessions with confidence with the guaranteed performance and track counts HDX brings.
- Track and mix the largest sessions with the most powerful DSP audio workstation
- Get the lowest latency in the industry—only 0.7 ms
- Capture and monitor pristine-quality sound with premium Pro Tools hardware I/O interfaces
- Record, edit, and mix with awardwinning Pro Tools | Ultimate software
- Toggle easily between DSP and native processing for greater workflow flexibility
- Create fluidly with the expansive and growing AAX DSP plugin platform
- Integrate outboard gear as easily as inserting plugins with automatic input delay compensation
- Scale your DSP, voice count, and I/O capacity for any workflow
- Accelerate Dolby Atmos workflows with all the I/O channels you need
- Get the utmost reliability and peace of mind that comes with guaranteed voice counts and performanc
TRACK WITH ZERO LATENCY
Because HDX powers all mixing, routing, automation, and processing, the system can achieve exceptionally low latency—the lowest in the industry (0.7 ms). This enables vocalists, musicians, voiceover artists, and other talent to deliver their best performances when recording—without the technology getting in the way.
GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE EASY BUNDLE
Outfit your professional studio easily with a with a powerful Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt bundle that’s fully assembled and ready to go. Each bundle includes a Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Chassis, one HDX card, Pro Tools | Ultimate software, and your choice of Pro Tools hardware I/O interface—all at great savings. Plus, get over 70 AAX DSP plugins and a 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan included with Pro Tools | Ultimate
THE HEART OF A COMPLETE PRO TOOLS SOLUTION
Pro Tools is more than just software—it’s a complete hardware, software, and control surface solution. And Pro Tools | HDX makes this fully optimized system a reality. As the DSP nerve center of Pro Tools | Ultimate software, it delivers the lowest latency, the utmost reliability, and a premium tracking and mixing experience that is unmatched in the industry. Integrate modular, pristine-sounding Pro Tools hardware interfaces to meet any I/O need. And bring the power of HDX to your desktop or studio rack with the Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Chassis, built in partnership with Sonnet.
GET UNRIVALED DSP POWER, BACKED BY AN INDUSTRY
Pro Tools | HDX is the industry’s most powerful DSP platform, providing 18 TI FPGA chips per card and 6.3 GHz aggregate processing, so you can handle the largest, most complex sessions with confidence. Record and mix thousands of tracks and plugins in real time. And monitor your system performance, so you always know if you have the headroom to add more AAX DSP plugins to your mix. For everything from Grammy® Award-winning songs, to Oscar®-winning film sound, the industry’s leading music studios and audio post facilities rely on HDX for its unmatched power and proven reliability, enabling the highest quality mixes consistently.
THE PROFESSIONAL DSP TRACKING AND MIXING EXPERIENCE
Experience the most intuitive, creative, and flexible DSP plugin workflow in the industry. Set effects chains for tracking and mixing entirely in Pro Tools | Ultimate. Toggle between DSP and native processing to get the best of both worlds—without requiring a secondary application. You can even use the same AAX DSP plugins in native processing mode—without your HDX hardware connected—freeing you to create on the road or in another studio. Plus, working with your favorite outboard gear is as easy as inserting plugins, with the system automatically handling the input delay compensation, so you can spend more time creating than calculating offsets.
SCALE YOUR SYSTEM FOR ANY PROJECT
Whether tracking a 5-piece band, full orchestra, or re-recording a theatrical Dolby Atmos® mix, you can scale the system’s DSP and physical I/O to any project requirement. Connect multiple Pro Tools hardware I/O interfaces to a single 64-channel HDX card. Install up to three HDX cards in a single system for more demanding projects, supporting up to 768 voices and 192 I/O channels while delivering smooth, uninterrupted performance. For large multi-workstation productions, you can sync and control up to 12 Pro Tools | Ultimate systems from a single transport using Satellite Link and map tracks from each to your Avid® control surface faders.
- DSP processing 18 x 350 MHz TI processors per HDX card (6.3 GHz aggregated processing)
- Latency* 0.7 ms
- Simultaneous voices/audio tracks @ 48/96/192 kHz** 256/128/64 (scalable up to 768 with three HDX cards)
- Channels of I/O 64 (scalable up to 192 with three HDX cards)
- Automatic Delay Compensation for hardware inserts 16,383 samples
- Processing depth 32-bit floating point
- Mixer depth 64-bit floating point
- Software Pro Tools | Ultimate (perpetual license) purchased separate or bundled with HDX
- System requirements Avid-qualified Mac or Windows computer (visit avid.com/hdx for details)