Creating High performance aesthetic ambiances
The new GlueArt 2.0 formula has several improvements over the previous version:
- Glues faster
- Bonds perfectly with EPS (Myron diffuser) and foam
- Humidity proof
- Adheres to virtually any surface
- Non-flammable and non-irritant to skin. Does not release harmful vapours.
- Has double the tack force of our previous GlueArt formula.
- It glues Myron diffusers almost instantly.
- Even though it will be necessary to initially support our heavier panels it is possible to glue any Artnovion panel with our new GlueArt
- Installs 30% more panels per tube of glue than the previous version.
GlueArt 2.0 is a polymer-based glue, specifically designed to bond to acoustic foam and EPS. POP is a polymer with superior adhesive efficiency, with double the initial tack of the GlueArt 1.0. it presents higher durability, faster bonding, and is completely humidity-resistant. It is applicable on a vast range of surfaces, including cement, painted surfaces, stone, wallpaper, plasterboard, wood, chipboard, PVC, expanded plastic, mineral fibres and metal. It is also resistant from -40 to 90ºC.
GlueArt 2.0 is especially easy to use, gluing lighter panels such as Myron E practically instantly. Heavier panels, although requiring initial support, start to bond after just 10 minutes, bonding with a safety factor of over 10.
1. Apply the adhesive to the back of the panel with a pressure gun. If applying to an extremely irregular surface, apply adhesive to both the panel and the target wall area.
2. Press together immediately and apply pressure for 15 seconds.
3. Remove the panel from the wall, allowing the glue to oxidize, wait 15 seconds, and then re-apply the panel to the target area, applying pressure for 15 seconds.
Make sure the target area is dry, has a stable finish, and is free of dust and grease. We recommend cleaning with a wire brush before starting.
Glueart can be used on bare cement, painted surfaces, stone, wallpaper, plasterboard, wood, chipboard, PVC, expanded plastic, mineral fibres and metal.
One Tube installs either 10 flat foam panels (Agad, Thor, Myron E, etc.), 7 nestled foam panels (framed absorbers), or 5 HP Bass Traps.